LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
Contact me and let’s discuss what’s going on with you and your project. Don’t forget to check the What You Can Expect section below to help you in understanding the next steps in the process.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- When you send in your request (above), tell me the requirements for the project. Please be very specific.
- Upon receipt, I will review your request. If I have questions or concerns about it, I will email you to ask those questions.
- Upon acceptance of the project, I will require a 50% deposit before starting any work. The balance will be paid after work is completed. You will receive a watermarked copy for reviewing, and the unmarked original upon completed payment. Small projects such as an article or blog post, payment in full is required in advance of me starting the project. I offer three free revisions to ensure your complete satisfaction. I invoice and accept payments via Stripe or PayPal whichever works best for you. Sorry, no refunds. I know these are harsh conditions but it’s scary how many people think Freelancer equals FREE. Freelancers have to eat too!
- I also offer the option to contract my services via the Scripted platform if that is something you feel more comfortable with. Fees are slightly higher due to platform fees. This will require an advance arraignment with me.
- If you are interested in a long-term arrangement, please contact me to discuss.
- When using my proofreading services, I use Microsoft Track Changes so that you can easily see the changes, accept or reject them, see the original document or see the document with the changes made. If you would like a different method, please tell me in your quote request, it could affect your price depending on the length of the document.
tools for you
- Microsoft Track Changes Instructions: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/track-changes-in-word-197ba630-0f5f-4a8e-9a77-3712475e806a
- Scripted Profile: https://www.scripted.com/writer-profiles/deborah-w-butterfly-5194